Free For Life

anything and everything thats important to me..

Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Yearrrrr :D

Dear Diary,

As usual i have been neglecting my blog! Quite a few interesting things have happned firstly my laptop has become NORMALLL omggg i sent it for repairs and now its become sane!!! So im very happy about that!. Also i have discovered lost online :D and so I havent been missing out since it moved to silly E4. HAHAHAHAHAH

Errmmm dige... Oh happy new year ! It was norooz last week and my sufre was lovely, i went for the simple look this year :D ..

ALSO MY BIRTHDAY WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 21!!!! I was actuallly over the moon on my b'day this year i went out with my friends we had lunch, watch a crappy film hahaa and then saw a show :D

Also with all the excitement i decided to have a Bandari Partyyyyyyyyy lool! So yea its 2morrow my theme is purpleeee and i have helium baloons which i need to go and get and my napkinsss r purpleeee and the straws etc u get the picture (im extreamly overexcited and jumping up and down...)

As for uni... well actually its kinda great toooo, My first 3 modules of the year i have got 2 B's and and A ! hahahhahah so im very happy ... as for the last 3 errrm well lets wait and seee!

Im extreamllyyy excited for 2morrrrrrrrrowww theere is still loads to do, But Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeee I am so Happppyyyyy!!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi!
    mmm!!!happy!!happy!!happy!!
    nice to have a happy time in ur weblog.
    come here and write as soon as possible.about what u like and what u think about.
    tak ecare

     

Post a Comment

<< Home