Free For Life

anything and everything thats important to me..

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dont walk under Ladders

Hello,
Im back!!! yes well its been a while almost errm 10 days.. no 12 .. so nearly 2 weeks.
I am glad to be back but i miss the 'being on holiday' feeling. Being there was like having a freeze on reality and being in a new place which was bright with lights and activity. Now that im back its back to reality.... Things have changed in my surroundings dramatically and im beginning to hate this year more and more each day that passes. I know i cant control external things happening around me and that frustrates me even more. In this snakes and ladders life, i seem to always reach the snake and not the ladder. Why is it so?
Anyways enough with the dismal writing, Ive started a new regime!!! Its all to do with keeping mind and body in focus! Starting with my head... yes its not pleasant but hey gotta keepp it growing!! One day soon ill see the results of my efforts.. one day soon
Thats enough for now... I think ill go in search of some ladders for a change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home