Free For Life

anything and everything thats important to me..

Friday, June 30, 2006

How will it be...

Im going on Sunday, going to Iran going to Iraq .. Going to my death???

I dunno it doesn't feel the same, I don't have the "butterflies" that I get when I travel, same as last year I guess but then this year I guess its for other reasons. I fell down the stairs yesterday and twisted my ankle, I don't think I have screamed so loud in my whole life... Since then I have been limping along. I had so many things to do and given my limping state I was tempted to just leave them all but u know me ... I grinned hard and I got on with it! Exchanged my money, banked some cheques, bought some stuff and hey presto it was over !! Took about 3x as long cos I was limping but at least I got it over with!!!!

Its really weird going back to Iraq, with the arbaeen and stuff.. I dunno how I will react to all the crying and screaming and stuff... It will be very emotional and I will be dreading the time when I go past his room.. Even know I didn't know him that well and it was the first time I saw him, I felt like I had a kind of closeness and I feel regretful that I didn't know him when he was healthier because IM sure he would have had great stories to tell. I know its really English to say so but he was a good man, faithfull to his family, kind and generous and so im sure he has gone to a better place :).

This year I wont be so well acquainted with the bathroom ;-P heheh and I will be pressing my phone to hear my songs rather then texting. Ill sleep early, I wont be sleeping at 3am like last year so that I can say goodnight to my friends at 12. And I might not be dying to get back home cos my friends will all be in Iran anyway and no one worth coming back to in London.

So yea psssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhh BIG SMILEEEE and it should all go smoothly, most importantly I have a brand new haircut and beautifull new dampayeessss :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home