Free For Life

anything and everything thats important to me..

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Farewell all....

Today is My flight to Abudhabi!! 7.45 hours 2 be precise on Etihad Airlines!!! I hope its good!!! Its just me and my mum and i still cant belive it!!!! I should be spending like a day in abu dhabi and then on wedneday morning will be going 2 baghdad by plane!!!

Ive had 2 vaccinations against polio and Typhoid although my uncle is telling me i should be more worried of getting a bullet inside me instead of a disease!! Too be honest i dont feel scared at all! Maybe its cos ive never been in a war affected country before!! But hopefully it should be ok and everything should go smoothly!

My bags r kind of packed after lots of shouting sitting on the bags to make everything fit and putting stuff in when the mother is not looking!! (Look yea a girl needs her conditioner!!)
But to look on the bad side of things i guess this technically could be my last blog while im alive so i should leave a kind of will/last statement thingy!! ohh goody :D:D:D

Well i guess if i did pass away oh so suddenly and my years were cut so short i would ask everyone to remember me and not forget all the good and joy i have brought to u ungratefull people!!!

To all my loved ones i would say thank you for being there in my life and thanks for helping me in times of need and when i needed u .. (oh i feel tearfull now). To those ive known a long time and to those who i havent known that long u have all left a stamp on my heart and i hope u r all praying for my safe return!!

I love u all more then u can imagine!!! And i cant wait till i come back and see u all!!!

Take careeee

Zahra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home