Free For Life

anything and everything thats important to me..

Monday, May 23, 2005

End of Exams ... WOHOOOO

Yes the day has finally come that i am free from these dreaded exams! For those of you who know me, you would know that as usual i was killing myself with study! Oh the sleepless nights revising, making notes, doing passpapers! Hehe YEA RIGHTT!!! lool i am 100% sure i havent passed however i am around 40% hopefulll that i may have passed at least 1 module!!! lool!!

So now u may ask what now??? This stupid Admissions guy is blanking me and wont reply!! Cant he see i am desperate to change to international Politics!!!! I should hopefully have a place for next year!!!

Life is a breeze now im just relaxing drinking coke and smoking weed (j/k, although if u can get some at a good price let me know!)

I have this week free to do crap all then im going Iraq!!! Yup i knoww!! .. So i should perhaps leave a last heart wrenching blog before i go!!! Inshallah in a few daysss!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home