Free For Life

anything and everything thats important to me..

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Me and My Visa Card

I am in my 3rd week of my easter holidays, my revision is going badly i havent completed my assignments and the people in my group are complete wankers who wont respond to my emails. To try and resolve my problems i decided to go upon a journey which i like best!!! SHOPPPING!!!

My bank account is looking rather barren these days and im too impatient 2 wait for the next installment of Student loan so there is only one solution!! My beloved visa card :):):)

Im a firm beliver in not spending what you dont have but in this case i could see no other way out of my depression!. So at 2pm i arrived at the shopping centre, wide eyed like a child in a candy store!! First stop boots! For some much needed foundation and concealer (common i know i already have some but this is a new type that covers dark areas and retones the face) and some nevea cream :).

Next stop h&m - These shop was designed for punks and hippies however u can find some good stuff amongst the cherand lool! I managed to pick up a loveeeely black strap bag (i already have 5 but there are the wrong size and this material is in fashion) . I also managed to pick up these loveeely thin jumper thingies one in bright yellow and one in bright pink . (I couldnt decide which one 2 get so i bought both).

Next stop Dixons ... i have broken my earphones for the 20th time (im not exagerating) and so i went again to get some more!! I couldnt choose between the funky pink jvc or hitachi so after some soul searching i decided to stick with the hitachi! and i got some batteries for my mp3 player and this camera bag thingy.

And then there was this big bright sign saying SALE and i couldnt just walk away so i decided to take alot quite alot of crap actually but there was this one top which i felt was a bargain so i bought.

After an hour of more trapsing around the shops i was feeling kinda worn out so i decided to head homee...

I got home and saw the piles of paper still on my desk... Damn back 2 studying then :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home